We’ll Buy Your Home Back Guarantee
When making possibly the biggest, or at least most expensive, decisions in your life, worrying about something going wrong is the last thing that you want to be doing. hire sps inspections for your home inspection service needs and worry no more! All home inspections with sps inspections are covered by some of the real estate industries best guarantees, and that’s not even including our insurance policies! all home inspectors with sps inspections are covered by general liability insurance as well as errors and omissions insurance policies, meaning you can rest easy knowing we’ve got your back if anything should happen!
- It’s valid for home inspections performed for home buyers and home sellers by participating InterNACHI® Certified Professional Inspectors® only.
- The home must be listed for sale with a licensed real estate agent.
- The Guarantee excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected, per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.
- The Guarantee will be honored for 90 days after closing.
- InterNACHI® will pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
$10,000 Honor Guarantee
Free Negligent Referral Protection for Agents
- The agent must be a licensed real estate agent or broker in the relevant jurisdiction at the time of the referral.
- The referral must be made to an inspector who is a member in good standing of InterNACHI at the time of the referral.
- The program is only available for residential inspections; it does not apply to inspections of commercial properties.
- The InterNACHI member must have a written inspection agreement with the customer at the time of the inspection.
- The agent must register for the program prior to making the referral. Agents may register here. After registering, the agent will be sent a registration-verification code that shows he or she has registered.
- The limit is $10,000 per incident. If the plaintiff sues and prevails against more than one agent and/or a company that employs or has a relationship with an agent, InterNACHI will pay only once. If a court enters judgment against more than one agent or against an agent and the agent’s employer, InterNACHI will pay a prorated share of the $10,000 to each such person or entity.
- The agent must use the money to pay the judgment.
Feel at ease knowing that SPS Inspections is also fully insured against general liability and errors and commissions!