Dry rot is a common cause of house damage. The fungus that causes dry decay can spread to wood floors, walls, and ceilings. Knowing how to get rid of dry rot prevents additional damage to your home. Here is what you need to know.
If your home tends to run abnormally humid, if there is a pungent musty odor in the home, or if there has been a past leak or flood in the home, chances are a mold colony has developed somewhere. If no mold is visible, mold testing can help. Get the mold facts you need to stay safe and informed.